$300-$400 Desktop Computer: Need help!!!

drphil1013

So recently my old desktop computer from 2000 got infected and crashed on me a week ago. I've tried several computer shops, but they could not figure it out...

Therefore, my last resort is to buy a desktop computer. I am not looking for anything incredible. Which is why my price range is $300-$400. However I will want to go on the internet and be able to watch youtube and such smoothly.

I do not need speakers, a monitor, or a keyboard. All I need is the desktop pc.

I also do not what to build a computer.

What computer on the market do you guys recommend for my price range?

thanks! :D

EGamerHDK

Hey, I just finished making this build about 2 minutes ago with the help of some people in this forum. It's a great setup and well here it is. If you get a cheap case and if you can re-use your old hard drive or cd drive this baby will probably run you as low as 350... depending on shipping and tax.

drphil1013

Hey, I just finished making this build about 2 minutes ago with the help of some people in this forum. It's a great setup and well here it is. If you get a cheap case and if you can re-use your old hard drive or cd drive this baby will probably run you as low as 350... depending on shipping and tax.

well i would definitely build one, but i am retarded when it comes to that kind of stuff.

The acer looks nice though. Is this machine reliable though? I heard it breaks down a lot.

Any more suggestions?

drphil1013

I wouldn't be bumping again, but i seriously need to order in 2 days, and I've only gotten one suggestion.

Anymore suggestions please?

Bodaggit23

I've had an Acer Aspire E360 for 4 years, and it's one of the most dependable machines I've ever owned.

Acer has been building pc's for longer than most manufacturers out there.

Fatback

VIP Member
I've had an Acer Aspire E360 for 4 years, and it's one of the most dependable machines I've ever owned.

Acer has been building pc's for longer than most manufacturers out there.

Everybody has there own preference I just know I have owned 3 Acer computer 2 desktops and a laptop and none lasted more then a year. Also I get a lot of people bringing Acer's into my computer shop to be fixed.

Fatback

VIP Member
I guess I got lucky. They've been around for a long time.

You'd think they'd know how to do it by now.

There higher priced computer are pretty good it just there lower end ones you have to worry about because they tend to use cheap parts in there cheap computer. Most of the ones I get at the shop are motherboard or HDD problems and a lot of time it's the power supply to.

drphil1013

Everybody has there own preference I just know I have owned 3 Acer computer 2 desktops and a laptop and none lasted more then a year. Also I get a lot of people bringing Acer's into my computer shop to be fixed.

well i guess the ones from newegg and that acer one...

which one will have the best bang for buck...or even....which one will have the best performance?

i was also looking for one that comes with vista and the computer model will be available for free windows 7 download