36GB IBM U320 15,000RPM SCSI Drives (Qty. 2)

eurodeseo

BRAND NEW
Part # 32P0784

PayPal only
I paid over $400 each for these a short while ago. I am open to offers.

eBay feedback under eurodese0
Heatware feedback under eurodeseo

PM or e-mail [email protected] if interested. Need to sell these today to pay some bills.

Specs:

Increase your throughput in select xSeries servers with the next generation of high-speedUltra320 SCSI hard disk drives. Ultra320 SCSI drives provide top-of-the-line performance for business-critical, disk-intensive applications such as e-business, transaction processing, data maining and data warehousing. This 36.4GB hard drive provides a high-performance, wide bandwidth data path to provide high levels of performance. And with a 15,000rpm spindle speed, it's one of IBM's highest-performing drives. Ultra320 SCSI technology combines interface data transfer rates of up to 320MB/s (burst), and enhanced flow control to help deliver dramatic performance gains. Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) can alert you of a problem before it occurs and the 8MB cache helps prevent write errors.

Product Specifications
General
Enclosure Type Internal
Performance
Average Seek Time 3.6 ms
Hard Drive Data Transfer Rate 320 MB/s
Spindle Speed 15000 rpm
Storage
Buffer Size, Cache 8 MB
Hard Drive Capacity 36.4 GB
Actual Weight 1.3 lbs.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
eurodeseo said:
First link is to open box items...could be refurbed. Second link seems fishy. No one else sells them that cheap. I was looking for drives on their site a while back and noticed in small print that they were "like-IBM" so that = clones.

Only reason I posted those links was to inform people.:)

And, I can not find on the second link the words: "like-IBM" If you can find it for me.. I will need to get new contacts...;)

And I have bought refurbished electronics before (keyboard/mouse)... though a hard drive is a little bit different, still.. $400 for a 36.4GB hard drive, no matter how many RPM's, is a lot... But, that is only my opinion, and there are some people on this forum that will definitely be interested in your offer.

eurodeseo

SFR said:

Only reason I posted those links was to inform people.:)

And, I can not find on the second link the words: "like-IBM" If you can find it for me.. I will need to get new contacts...;)

And I have bought refurbished electronics before (keyboard/mouse)... though a hard drive is a little bit different, still.. $400 for a 36.4GB hard drive, no matter how many RPM's, is a lot... But, that is only my opinion, and there are some people on this forum that will definitely be interested in your offer.

Well, that's how much I paid for them. I'm lowering my price to $225 each to stay competitive.

Last edited: