3d desktop app

jamesd1981

hey guys came across this little program by accident last nite and really like it, give it a try and let everyone know what you think, its called bumptop and you can download it free at www.bumptop.com its a very cool 3d desktop app.

linkin

VIP Member
bumptop is cool. my brother got it on a disc when he got his 4670. it's neat, but i don't think i'd use it.

starlitjoker

im confused i want to download it but is it a startup program or does it replace your explorer.exe? can someone explain it a little better i really want to use it :D and after your uninstall it is everything still good?

Bacon

im confused i want to download it but is it a startup program or does it replace your explorer.exe? can someone explain it a little better i really want to use it :D and after your uninstall it is everything still good?

Yes after you uninstall it the desktop will return to its original self unless you moved files, piled etc.. That will remain. It also does not replace your explorer.exe, think of it as an interactive wallpaper.

jamesd1981

you dont have to uninstall it you can switch between ordinary desktop and bumptop, if your on windows desktop just click bumptop icon and it opens, or if your on bumtop just put pointer on desktop, right click, select bottom option (more), then select exit bumptop and it will close and take you back to windows desktop.

starlitjoker

i just tried it out but i didnt use it, i didnt like it at all. i have 2 monitors and i like using the second one for itunes and facebook n shit so bumptop made no logical purpose.