3K+ Desktop Help...

vikp20

I just put together my new desktop and the mother board has power but nothing starts up fans don't start no noise no nothing. I am an advance user, all parts are brand new and the mother board has a start button that dosent work as well so it's not jumper pins. The amount of power needed is close to max after I did a wattage calc, but is enough. Plus I disconnected some stuff and still no result..... I really would like any ideas or input you may have it is a top end computer and is my dream computer spent 3k plus. I really would like for it to work. Thanks

Vik

Kitsune

I just put together my new desktop and the mother board has power but nothing starts up fans don't start no noise no nothing. I am an advance user, all parts are brand new and the mother board has a start button that dosent work as well so it's not jumper pins. The amount of power needed is close to max after I did a wattage calc, but is enough. Plus I disconnected some stuff and still no result..... I really would like any ideas or input you may have it is a top end computer and is my dream computer spent 3k plus. I really would like for it to work. Thanks

Vik

Nothing against you at all but are you sure the PSW Pins are in the right place?

gamerwithoutrig

Vik

Maybe your PSU have a some sort of safe starter, that it wont start when it's overloaded or something?