5770 Fan Control?

linkin

VIP Member
Okay, how come my 5770 has no option for fan control in CCC when my 4850 did? :confused::confused::confused:

My 5770 is maxing out at 72c (Crysis) which isn't bad, but i'd like to see it under 60c. i can't even hear the GPU right now.

linkin

VIP Member
No. I just want to increase the fan speed on my card. tyhere is no option for some reason in CCC.

Plus newegg doesn't ship internationally. :(

linkin

VIP Member
I've got catalyst 10.1 already. also for some reason DX11 isn't working in dirt 2 and in the unigine dx11 benchmark i can't enable tessellation. :confused:

I'd rather not deal with rivatuner again...

Also, I've got overdrive unlocked, and there are no fan control options in sight.

Last edited:

joh06937

i would recommend using msi afterburner. i just installed it a couple of days ago and i will never use ccc again (unless configuring eyefinity). it is a lot easier to use for ocing and you can set hotkeys for different settings (i.e. a specific oc with a specific fan speed). it also has a fan speed setting.

joh06937

I don't think the 5770's get it. CCC fan control isn't all that good anyhow. Just use MSI afterburner.

i just installed ccc 10.1 and i have the hd 5770 and i have manual fan control. i am looking at it now. why would the hd 5770s not get it? that wouldn't make any sense.

armysgt1

Just installed my 5770. You do have fan control. Go into CCC, scroll down to ati overdrive. Click the lock to unlock control and your manual fan speed.

linkin

VIP Member
nevermind guys. i ended up reformatting and it solved all my problems. CCC now gives me fan control, tessellation works in unigine and dirt2 gives me Dx11 (although dirt2 is still cuaisng me other issues.)