7 Trojans and another virus

Clairzy

Hey

Ok, well story is, i go on my computer after leaving it after a few hours having been on it previously to find that there are these high risk viruses on my computer. It's just conviently enough spyware/trojans etc. I think it showed that there was a risk to my personal information being stolen.
Does that mean where i live, phone numbers, name that sort of thing? I know it can mean passwords and email addresses as well. :eek:
I couldn't care less whether or not the spyware or viruses completely ruined my computer, its stuffed up anyway. But i'm more concerned about my personal info. :eek:
(Btw the computer i'm using to type this in is my dad's uninfected computer).

So the bottom line is, how can i fix my computer? I don't have any good anti-virus software because i hardly ever go on that computer. :confused:

Also i don't have any credit card information on that computer. :cool:

Can anyone guide me in what i should do about these viruses?

computerhakk

VIP Member
You should be ok if you don't store anything too personal on it. It's probably a scare message, depending on the site you got on. Or, which antivirus or firewall was you using? If you weren't using it, it might of been an ad/spyware. Other than that, you should just format it since you wanted to anyway.