$700

m0nk3ys1ms

Active Member
Computer will be used for gaming, Photoshop, media editing, video, music, internet, IM, ect.

I'm thinking Q6600, HD4850, 4GB RAM.

Go wild.

Monkey ((**))

EDIT: Don't need Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers, ect.
 
Wow! You're awesome! Those are some bad-ass graphics!

I say, Q6600 (For Future Proofin')... Wait for the flame war "Get the E8400, it's better for gaming..." *sigh*

HD4850 is an awesome card for the price!

4GB, it's a must really, isn't it! :P
 
Wow! You're awesome! Those are some bad-ass graphics!

I say, Q6600 (For Future Proofin')... Wait for the flame war "Get the E8400, it's better for gaming..." *sigh*

HD4850 is an awesome card for the price!

4GB, it's a must really, isn't it! :P

That's the sole reason I made this thread! :P Lol.
 
n00b get an e8400 itz waay better for gaming. not really, i think it would be smarter to get a q6600 and oc it to 3ghz, or a q9450 if the price ever drops
 
Q6600 is good very everything, and for what he wants to do, it will be fine, it won't OC like the E8400 will, but it will be fine.
 
That's the sole reason I made this thread! :P Lol.

Haha, it'll happen, just wait :P

Yeah, the Q6600 will reach like 3.4Ghz. The E8400, something like 4Ghz, maybe higher.

But really, the Q6600 is plenty! Especially if you're going to be do sound recording! :P :D
 
Back
Top