9700k (Stock) High voltages? New Motherboard

Just got my replacement Motherboard a few days ago but I noticed my max vcore voltage on my 9700k is pretty high with max of 1.320v I believe this is why my temperatures are registering the max of 75c from gaming.

I was wondering if anyone knew if this was normal? I am using HWMonitor. I don't think it was like this before the replacement. At least I don't remember my temperatures ever reaching 75c.

Anyone with a 9700k confirm if this is normal? I am running all stock except XMP profile.

OmniDyne

According to HWMonitor my 9700K maxed at 1.308 volts when stressing and benching using CPU-Z; hitting a max temperature of 60°C. 75°C doesn't seem high unless you've got a beefy cooler and you're expecting low temps. Based on reviews, 1.32 volts is normal. What's your cooling solution?

According to HWMonitor my 9700K maxed at 1.308 volts when stressing and benching using CPU-Z; hitting a max temperature of 60°C. 75°C doesn't seem high unless you've got a beefy cooler and you're expecting low temps. Based on reviews, 1.32 volts is normal. What's your cooling solution?
True I know I can run it at 5.0 @1.320 was just concerned for stock voltage. I don't remember it been that high. but thanks