A browser that doesn't refresh

Hellbreather

Why would you want a browser like that?
Thats what the buttons are for, or do you mean the website you were currently viewing refreshes itself, it instead of going to another website?
If thats the case no browser should do that

Treplev

Hellbreather said:
Why would you want a browser like that?
Thats what the buttons are for, or do you mean the website you were currently viewing refreshes itself, it instead of going to another website?
If thats the case no browser should do that

Well sometimes I loose some information (usually text) if I go to another page and then back to the page where I was.

I would think that the back and forward buttons were used to go back and forward between pages, not refreshing them? There's a separate button for that.

Hellbreather

So you are saying the backwards and forwards button refresh the page instead of going back/forward to a page you previously viewed?
What browser are you using?

Treplev

elmarcorulz said:
firefox is what i use, and when i go back or forward, all the input ive typed is still there

This is the problem that I have, didn't know it was called input... For some pages it works fine, but sometimes everything is gone. I use Firefox.

So I was thinking, if the browser didn't refresh the page when back -button is hit (and I don't mean the current page but the page that "back" refers to) then everything on that page should be the way it was when I last visited it, eh?

So, to be clear, the problem is not the current page being refreshed, but the page I'm moved to when hitting back or forward.

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
okay heres the plan. go into tools>options. select the privacy tab, second one down should be saved form information. check the box, and try what you want again. hopefully it should work