a good dictionary program

magicman

VIP Member
Either that or type "dictionary download into google", and you come up with things like WordWeb, there's plenty to choose from.

Apokarteron

banned
LongLiveTheRepublic said:
wtf, same thing 16 year old kid
if you don't have an answer for my post then don't answer with dumb shit

Hey kiddo, relax, (at Rambo) Hehe look what to much computer use does to a man...
Oh and Rambo, thanks for supporting me.

P.S Shit can't be dumb, it doesn't think...

Last edited:

Xycron

banned
It says program in the title. Also I dont thin dictonary.com is software anyways. I personally get annoyed when people post things that arn't what i asked too.

magicman

VIP Member
Most people would probably tend to agree that dictionary.com wouldn't fit his request criteria, but then again there's no excuse for him flaming Apokarteron. Post 5 of the thread might also be seen as fanning the flames (so to speak).

All in all, who cares? If he did his own google search he wouldn't have had the need to call on the forum for help.

ok people who got mad at me, google, yes it would help me in finding a program software, whatever you wanna call it. but i ask you guys because i know that there are some people here who know a lot about many types or programs (tell me what the difference between a program and a software is rambo) dictionary.com is a website...i don't want to visit a website, i would like to know of programs that are lite and simple, like iFinger.
so stop pissing on my post. i just want to know from people who have or had one.
thank you

Apokarteron

banned
LongLiveTheRepublic said:
ok people who got mad at me, google, yes it would help me in finding a program software, whatever you wanna call it. but i ask you guys because i know that there are some people here who know a lot about many types or programs (tell me what the difference between a program and a software is rambo) dictionary.com is a website...i don't want to visit a website, i would like to know of programs that are lite and simple, like iFinger.
so stop pissing on my post. i just want to know from people who have or had one.
thank you

Go to www.download.com and search "dictionary", or do you want me to do that for you?

Xycron

banned
Maybe,just MAYBE he wants one from someone who has had some, and tryed some, and whats a suggestion from them.

Apokarteron said:
Go to www.download.com and search "dictionary", or do you want me to do that for you?

who the ffff do you think you're talking to?

stay off my posts from now on, you're useless.

Xycron is right, and he is the only who understands the meaning and purpose of a forum. thank you Xycron.
anyways, it looks like these kids take their own advices and end up doing what all the others are doing.
monitors you can lock this post because it was useless.