A Music Programm That Can Do This ??????

H0nDA2000

hello guys....
i am looking from a program that i can make a playlist and then play the songs from there (i am using winamp now)
but i am looking for one that has the option to group songs from the same artist with that little + and gets to a - when u open it
music1to.jpg

the pic is from windows media player library ... and i dont whanna use that one ... so any other programms plz :eek: :eek:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
whats wrong ith media player, the newest version (WMP 10) is bloody brilliant, beats even I-Tunes hands down.

PuddleJumper

I just group songs into windows explorer folders by artist>album>song and play them from there using windows media player. And winamp is probably the best playlist maker.

H0nDA2000

no guys i mean to group the same artist song on the playlist coz i have many songs and the list is long but if i group them all and just have opened the artist i whant is better :p

tomb08uk

Yes, use Media Player 10, as long as you tell Media Player where all your music is (directory) will detect them and organise them automatically.

H0nDA2000

YES but the fuction that i whant it to have its only on WMP library not in now playing and stuff .... and i dont whanna use library....
i what that group thing (+ / - ) to be on the playilist not in the library

H0nDA2000

kof2000 said:
it organizes the artist album by album and has name info and stuffs info on the mp3s.
this can be done in now playing ? like in my playlist ?
not only in library ? :confused: