A problem with icons at bottom right of screen

itaycool11

Hello everybody.
On the bottom right of the screen there are always icons of the programs in use at the moment, so as the icon of volume (if you like) and time and such.

Suddenly, my computer stopped showing me some of the icons in this area.
The specific icons are:
The icons of the two computers that you see after connecting to the net is not shown, so as antivirus programs and sometimes other programs (like babylon). I use the programs, but however, they are not shown...
(and I did restart and virus scan).
I want to mention that some programs icon are shown.

Somebody here is familiar with this type of problem, or can he\she help me ?

thank you.

Vista

point with the mouse on the area you mention (called "notification area") and click on the right mouse button. Choose properties. Under Taskbar pane / notification area click on "customize". This will open a panel where you can check for each of the icons between the 3 following options : always hide / always show / hide when inactive.
Check the status of the icons which have apparently disappeared (and change it back to mnormal if necessary)

Rambo

Are you sure they are running when you log in? Press Ctrl + Alt + Del after you log in and see whether any of the programs are running under the "Processes" tab.

point with the mouse on the area you mention (called "notification area") and click on the right mouse button. Choose properties. Under Taskbar pane / notification area click on "customize". This will open a panel where you can check for each of the icons between the 3 following options : always hide / always show / hide when inactive.
Check the status of the icons which have apparently disappeared (and change it back to mnormal if necessary)

Whether they are set to hide or not, you will still see them in the notification area if you press the little button to the side of it, which expands it open.