a question before i sign up for school

nblunt7588

im sure some of you guys work with computers for a living, so i joined this forum to get an honest answer.

i was going to school for auto collision but i have talked to some people, and by the time i get out its not going to make any money. people are selling their trucks and suvs for cheap used cars, and when they wreck them, the insurance company totals them out and the auto body shop doesnt get any of it.

now i plan to go into computer programming and/or web design. what is the demand to get a job in this field? is it getting higher?

should i take Cisco networking? or computer information systems (it includes web design and everything you need to know about a computer..html...photoshop...graphics and animation..etc)

just want to know before i pay for school that doesnt get me a job anywhere.

headshot0123

Computer jobs are only going to increase as our technology grows. Also, the internet provides a really good cheap way for any business to make money. That being said, computer programming and web design jobs should increase at the average-above average pace, and you shouldn't have a problem getting a decent job if you do well in school.