A question I've always wanted to ask Lorand...

ZER0X

VIP Member
Dogs have always been more loyal than cats...and when they are loyal...they will protect you...I guaruntee it ;) cats wont protect you if you were being attacked...unless it's a very well trained cat....but still theres no way

Cats are introduced species
There is a ban on cats if they are caught past 8 or 10:00 at night they will be taken away. This is in Australia of course....I dont think it's everywere though??

Also theres a bloody annoying cat accross the road...it always came over and killed birds :mad:

Last edited:

smitherz

thats where the saying comes from "a dog is a mans best friend" they are one of the most loyal animals in the world

smitherz

cykx

Oh well, guess Ill shot my cat whit a BB Gun when I have the chance. LOL. See how good it can defend itself.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
A final note on cats:
Mentally normal animals kill for food and rarely for self-defense (only as a last resort, first they emit signals for the intruder to get lost).
But cats use to kill also just for the joy of it. And they do it in a very painful way, terrorizing and playing with the victim until he finally passes away in pains... This disgusting behaviour can be observed in humans too. I wonder how many serial killers are cat-lovers...

Last edited:

smadge

i hope you know that cats are complete human products. a domestics cat closests relative is probably the bobcat and trust me i dont think they do that. same with dogs. i love cats and dogs, just dont think cats are that bad

ZER0X

VIP Member
smadge said:
i hope you know that cats are complete human products. a domestics cat closests relative is probably the bobcat and trust me i dont think they do that. same with dogs. i love cats and dogs, just dont think cats are that bad

I spose everyone has there own oppinions though :p

smadge

what. if you think about it anything domesticated by humans are just weird. they get bored, and play with their food, attack eachother, get spoiled, get dumb(cows sheep) etc etc. but like i said i love cats and dogs.:D

ZER0X

VIP Member
smadge said:
what. if you think about it anything domesticated by humans are just weird. they get bored, and play with their food, attack eachother, get spoiled, get dumb(cows sheep) etc etc. but like i said i love cats and dogs.:D

Sheep....I have to admit are the dumbest animals I've ever seen :p