A regular super computer!

The_Other_One

VIP Member
ti30.jpg

Yup :rolleyes:

Motoxrdude

lol that photo looks like an optical illusion. Look at it and scroll up a down but keep you eye on a cetain spot on your monitor. Wait was a clalcualator considered a super comp back in the days?

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Motoxrdude - Haha, yeah, I noticed that optical illusion earlier ;) And nah, it wasn't a super computer back then, at least not when this particular one was made.

Xycron - Yeah, so what if it was random ;P I pulled it out recently because the batteries in my TI89 were dead and I've just been playing with it recently. Kind of a pain to use, though... I'm so used to the 89, plus the 1 button tends to type twice.

Beyond

The_Other_One said:
Motoxrdude - Haha, yeah, I noticed that optical illusion earlier ;) And nah, it wasn't a super computer back then, at least not when this particular one was made.

Xycron - Yeah, so what if it was random ;P I pulled it out recently because the batteries in my TI89 were dead and I've just been playing with it recently. Kind of a pain to use, though... I'm so used to the 89, plus the 1 button tends to type twice.

dang.. i couldn't imagine that thing! i've gotten so used to my 89 that, well...

:rolleyes:

stalex111

AAAAAAAARGH!!! the ti-30!!!
I have to say that is an amazing proof of progress...ti-89's are the same size and are amazingl better. I have a really wierd CASIO, but it can do graphs and all, and i got it for 1 CN$ in canada.
BTW, i tried scrolling up and down by staring at one spot at the monitor...pretty sweet!!!