A type of software?

FFCFoo

Is there a type of software it takes a wmv or any other type and put's them both into 1 video. For example split screen, Like example take a video from halo of fighting and take another video of fighting and put them in 1 video technically multiplayer kinda. What im trying to say is me and my cousin set up a server in halo on pc and we play in same server vs each other but in our video I want us both playing. Hard to explain you no how you fight in halo xbox, You have split screen! I'm asking is that I make a video of myself fight and at the same time my cousin is, He sends me his and I put both of the wmv's or what ever it is and put them in a split screen mode, Kinda like 2 web cams going at once on a computer.

P.S: I hope you understand this I explained as hard as I can!

Last edited:

tremmor

Ive read many times. Though its still not perfectly clear. I could see starting two programs then resizing them 50/50 then using a screen capture utility like snagit. You can frame both side by side and capture (record). There is some free ones but the quality is terrible. Avi which i didn't like. There are others. query at google 'video screen capture'.

FFCFoo

Yes!

Ive read many times. Though its still not perfectly clear. I could see starting two programs then resizing them 50/50 then using a screen capture utility like snagit. You can frame both side by side and capture (record). There is some free ones but the quality is terrible. Avi which i didn't like. There are others. query at google 'video screen capture'.

Yes, That is what I mean taking the video's and put them 50 and 50. So Can you be nore clearer because It think your saying go to google and type in 'Video screen capture'?

EDIT:Uhhh I have the full version of 'Fraps' Works perfect I just need to no how to resize the wmv's or avi or whatever.

Last edited:

tremmor

Alright. .......i don't know. I was thinking bring up a movie of what you have and start the other splitting the screen then framing it with something like snagit. Apparently and i would want to get rid of the frames. Honestly i don't know. interesting question though. You want it completely side by side and by itself. sorry........there is somebody on this planet that knows and may see this post. now im curious.
lets see.......
tremmor

tremmor

Goto Google and query 'merge movies'.
seen lots of post.

forget that.......im looking again.
we already know how to do this part with this query.
i'll be back.

Last edited:

FFCFoo

Alright. .......i don't know. I was thinking bring up a movie of what you have and start the other splitting the screen then framing it with something like snagit. Apparently and i would want to get rid of the frames. Honestly i don't know. interesting question though. You want it completely side by side and by itself. sorry........there is somebody on this planet that knows and may see this post. now im curious.
lets see.......
tremmor

Well lol You keep on posting, You really are interested in this question! XD! Im looking into it now.

Take a look at Adobe premiere
Google picture in picture (pip).

Ill look at it right now! :p

EDIT: Congratulations on your 500 post :p

Last edited:

tremmor

Adobe has always been expensive but maybe the trial will work if available for a few days. Since its for gaming ya might want to query as mentioned above and also use keyword freeware.

FFCFoo

COnfused!

Adobe has always been expensive but maybe the trial will work if available for a few days. Since its for gaming ya might want to query as mentioned above and also use keyword freeware.

I getting confused:confused:. So is the Adobe premiere the program to help me put split screen?

tremmor

FFCF00. ........ I never did use any of this software. I was hoping someone else would reply. Its the weekend and summer. Maybe everybody is on the run right now. Oh well, i suspect you could find some other software. This Adobe might not be what ya want. Lots of Adobe is not user friendly and requires you to read a manual. test it if ya can. thats all i can tell ya.

FFCFoo

Alright!

FFCF00. ........ I never did use any of this software. I was hoping someone else would reply. Its the weekend and summer. Maybe everybody is on the run right now. Oh well, i suspect you could find some other software. This Adobe might not be what ya want. Lots of Adobe is not user friendly and requires you to read a manual. test it if ya can. thats all i can tell ya.

Alright thanks, I hope someone would post :p. I bet there on vacation right now :p

FFCFoo

Problem

Hey i got this new program called xpecgen. It is great for developong software. Download the TRIAL version.

http://www.xpecgen.com

When I install that program I get this error!

Code:
The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.

See the setup log file located at 'C:\DOCUME~1\DILLON~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\VSD25.tmp\install.log' for more information.