A Very Nice Camera

Archangel

VIP Member
i have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717,.. i and im happy with it ;)
but yes,.. a good camera can really make a difference :)

chrisalviola

Camera images are good when you have high pixels, I have a canon powershot A400 in 3.2 Mega pixels, what the highest pixels nowadays?

Geoff

VIP Member
Camera images are good when you have high pixels, I have a canon powershot A400 in 3.2 Mega pixels, what the highest pixels nowadays?

It's not just about the pixels, however it is true that the higher the resolution, the more the image can be cropped and such.

They have cameras that are above 10MP.

btw, very nice camera!

Geoff

VIP Member
yes there are as what you call optical zoom using lens and a zoom made by a computer.

Ya, Optical and Digital zoom. If you have a high resolution camera, you can use digital zoom more without it effecting the quality of the photo as much.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
[-0MEGA-];458703 said:
Ya, Optical and Digital zoom. If you have a high resolution camera, you can use digital zoom more without it effecting the quality of the photo as much.

But, as mentioned before, if you're printing a 4x6 image a 10MP file(unedited) is not going to be any better than a 3MP file(unedited).

Geoff

VIP Member
But, as mentioned before, if you're printing a 4x6 image a 10MP file(unedited) is not going to be any better than a 3MP file(unedited).

That actually wasnt mentioned in any of the above posts, but I know what you mean.

circledancer

I bought my first digital camera about a year ago, An Olympus D-595 zoom, it is a small light 5.0 megapixel that takes very nice pictures. The price was very reasonable.

computerhakk

VIP Member
The quality of the images depends on the photographer. You can give anyone a thousand dollar camera and if they don't know how to use it, then it's really useless. That camera was one of those "I want something different" camera when it was released so it's no surprise it is still a good camera now.

soccerdude

It looks like a high-end camera and it also looks amazing. But like what computerhakk said you have to know how to use it. If you don't then it is like a waste of money.

I have a Canon Powershot S30 camera which is 3.2 mega-pixels. I like it and I have no problem with it. One thing that I really like about it is all the functions it has.

elhelmer

I have a samsung a7 (7 megapix), a fuji fine pix 3000 (3 mega) and I almost prefer the fuji The size is the only problem.
Eric

meanpc

banned
Once you get a dSLR and a few lenses, you'll never go back.

I've had my Canon digital rebel for a little over a year now. (350 XT)