A Video Maker program (Wind 10) does not allow to download video files for editing

Qwertyn

A Video Maker program (Wind 10) does not allow to download video files for editing, says that there is no disk space, make sure that the disk is not overloaded or that the disk is not overprotected.
I tried to do same job on the different disks where a lot of space but result is the same. What I need to change?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Without seeing a video of it, its something we really can't help with. You have to make sure you are saving the file to a disk with enough space. But to be honest. I've never heard of a error message like that. Can you link me to the program to download and i'll try it?

Qwertyn

Maybe something wrong with video files. I downloaded them on YouTube.
Another one Video Maker program took these files and made the video without a problem.

ssal

On Windows 10, holding down the window key and hit G would start to capture what's playing on the screen to a file. It will be the same as your screen resolution.

That's the technical side of it. You may need to be concerned about the legal side if it applies.