A website that supports frontpage extension

ChinaRosesZ

I've been looking for a host that supports frontpage extension for years now and still cannot find one. Do you happen to know one? Please let me know, thanks :).

Blind_Arrow

but problem is that, freewebs doenst allow FTP, and also your images cannot be more than 50/100 i think (in free site). why do you have to specifically use frontpage's extensions? where they wont might work perfectly cross browser. as if to talk about industry standard web authoring tool, then it is Dreamweaver. no extra code, no need of extensions. thats why I learnt every tool for web (personel interest of learning as well) and if I see my last spending list, its £12000 spend on software only (gladly, I took full use of my Student Card :).

kb1ghc

some hosts that have frontpage extentions don't support new/old versions of frontpage, so be careful

tomb08uk

Frontpage Extensions

As mentioned above, freewebs.com is a good one or just save your frontpage work as a HTML (.html) file then will be able to apply it to any of the host sites.

Ace1627

Front Page advertised as being compatable with geocities. Geocities has specific buttons and links inside their site building tools that deal directly with Front Page. Hope this helps.