Acer Aspire 3613LCi Battery

Geoff

VIP Member
I bought this laptop on friday (see sig), it works great except that the battery only lasts 2 hours if the cpu is set to low, WLAN/Cardbus/LAN are off, and brightness at 0%. if everything is on and at max it lasts a little over an hour, i checked a site and it said the battery lasts 2h 21m. Its an 8 cell battery and i would think it would last longer.

I've searched on google for extra batteries (mainly looking for a 12-cell), so if any of you know where i can find an extra battery, please let me know.

X24

no clue. but that celeron m doens't have the power saving features of the PM, so thats probably part of the problem. try directly from acer for spare batteries that fit it.

Geoff

VIP Member
I couldnt find anything at acer's website, and it said that the celeron M was the 2nd best for power saving.

X24

turion MT's and sempron mobile's both take 25w max, making them about the same as PM's maybe a little better or worse.

also, i know apc makes a universal battery with a big extended life.

Geoff

VIP Member
Well i can adjust the cpu speed anywhere from maximum to low, which either increases or decreases the life.

The battery looks really cool, and around 5 hours on that laptop, but i dont know how long it would last on mine, since i usually play games on it it will suck up alot of juice.

X24

well, i'm betting it gets 3 hours more ATLEAST! that would be minimum.
with games, u should be about to play for around 1-2 hours more then you can with ur normal battery.