Acer computer

spikebuck77

From my experience in the IT field, Acer is generally very cheap but I have had good success with their electronics. I have not tried their laptops.

Jhow

Acer computers are really good for the money. I've always had good luck and received good feedback.

adarsh

I have had two Acer computers in the past and I must say that they are really worth the money(they are pretty cheap for good configurations too).

MBGraphics

VIP Member
Acer makes some of the best prebuilt computers, a friend of mine has had one for a few years now with out any problems at all and got it for fairly cheap.

cRABu

i have a acer an a hp laptop. Acers are cheaper. But for example the quality on hp is far better. And the acer heats up alot more to.

PHATSPEED7x

I have a acer laptop and it's a good affordable laptop. My first computer (desktop) was a acer. Worked well for about 6 years before it crashed.

Kesava

my school had a whole bunch of prebuild acer's. they were pretty nice. non too fast. but definately pretty good and as other people said, reliable.
personally i wouldnt get one for home. but for a business for sure.

G25r8cer

^^ Agree with everyone. Great for the price and their monitors are top notch. Theirs just one but. HP and others have a little better quality but, Acer is still good for the average user.