Acer Desktop

mustang2000

My local Circuit City had this Acer Desktop {am3100u3202a} in stock, and at a decent price. It was on hold for someone, and they never picked it up. Compared to the only other two Acers they had there, it had the better specs in it. I cant seem to find it on there website, or on any other website really. Was wondering if anyone had any info on this model? In a snap decision i purchased it, so i have 14 days to make up my mind. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.

sup2jzgte

You cant find it because it have been discontinued or its to new and there not updated online by Circuit City and if it is opened they will charge you a 15% restocking fee, how do I know this..................my little brother works for them. Its not a bad PC for the price. Funny thing is there is no way to hold anything because people can buy things online and pick it up in the store so whoever told you they were holding something lied. The only way to hold something is to play with it in the computer system, but its not really holding more so playing with inventory.

mustang2000

Thanks. Anyone else have any sites that have user reviews on this model?

What are some of the ways to get around the re-stocking fee?

sup2jzgte

Thanks. Anyone else have any sites that have user reviews on this model?

What are some of the ways to get around the re-stocking fee?

Depends on the store, if you complain loud enough they will probably wave it, but if you say it is defective they WILL test it.