Ad-Ware/Virus... Can not system restore

xkustoms

Hey guys.. my computer either has a virus of some ad ware on it. I used adaware personal and ran that and got some things off of my computer. But now I have the fake pop-up alerts that say I have a virus and I should download some software. I went to system restore and it will not let me do system restore. When I run system restore it works fine and reboots... when it reboots it says that your sytem can not be restored to that point. I tried it with multipule points. So I am guessing the virus or adware is stopping system restore. Thanks

shitinblood

Hey guys.. my computer either has a virus of some ad ware on it. I used adaware personal and ran that and got some things off of my computer. But now I have the fake pop-up alerts that say I have a virus and I should download some software. I went to system restore and it will not let me do system restore. When I run system restore it works fine and reboots... when it reboots it says that your sytem can not be restored to that point. I tried it with multipule points. So I am guessing the virus or adware is stopping system restore. Thanks

Don't download the software, its just a scam to take your money. Avast is good virus protection. Try and google the name of the pop ups, or the home page, that might lead you to a cure for your specific problem.