Adding Xfire to CF

Calibretto

VIP Member
Anybody ever thought of adding Xfire to the list of Instant Messengers (AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo!)? Just thought it was a good idea since most people here have it (I think)

CPTMuller

I always thought that CF was based on a standard forum application, wouldn't that make it a bitch to set it up to support xfire instead of aim or something?

Calibretto

VIP Member
I always thought that CF was based on a standard forum application, wouldn't that make it a bitch to set it up to support xfire instead of aim or something?

No it won't. It might take a little bit of effort on one of the staff members but I'm an admin on another forum and it's not that bad modding the forum a bit as long as you know what you're doing.

epidemik

I think he means on peoples profile...not actually chat through the website...or am i wrong? That be crazy if you could chat through the website. But id love have an option to display xfire names on your profile.

BTW
I have an xfire group for CF...see my sig
PM me if you join

Last edited:

Calibretto

VIP Member
Yeah it would show your Xfire name on your profile along with the AIM, MSN, bla bla bla....An admin should check it out.