Advice on components plz

sizk

New Member
I'm building a new comp which I'll use mainly for making music and possibly a bit of gaming but I'm not willing to spend more than that on the graphic card.
Here are the components I chose so far.

GA-MA770T-ES3 (or any of those that cost less than 80 €)
Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition
Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 Go
Corsair XMS 4 Go PC12800 CL8
Corsair TX650W
Sapphire Radeon HD5550 Ultimate 1 Go

What can I change to make it less expensive and still get similar performances ?
I'm not sure about the PSU, do I really need 650W for that ? The only other devices I'll need power for are a MIDI keyboard and a PCI sound card.
And I don't want to o/c anything.
 
Little update. Here are the new specs, is it fine compatibility- and performance wise ?

Gigabyte MA770T-UD3
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition
Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 Go
Corsair XMS 4 Go
Gigabyte GV-R485OC-1GH
Corsair VX450W
 
Back
Top