After about 2 months

computerhakk

VIP Member
Well, it seems like things changed.

New moderators? Who are they. :D

All these new people, it feels good to kind of be back again...

Well, as an update.. I wasn't on as much basically cause I got my new car.. one of the threads I started as I left.. Well, news on that is that I sold it:eek: ! It was just too much maintenance on that EVO. Too much. I did sold it for more that what I got for it. I bought a Yaris instead.

I moved locations, I'm currently in San Diego now living in an apartment with a friend of mines, so that's one of the other reasons. School also, changing and bringing over transcripts.

All and all, How's everyone

computerhakk

VIP Member
Great. That's good to hear the "Apply for Moderator" thing is working now, or is it still not...

My Yaris, well I got the S Sedan. It's actually pretty good. I like it so far as for it's gas mileage, which is wonderful. I actually got like 35/44 on my first tank. For it's weight, it's pretty quick. I dont have anything done to it yet, but I do have plans for it when all the aftermarket and TRD parts are available. The 10k I got left over from the selling the EVo will be put for the yaris.

The plans I have for it, I have already photoshopped, so it's looking pretty good in my eyes.

My age is just two numbers put together to make one. Wow it seems like there is a moderator for every thread possible.. hehe, and currently, magicman is the only one online. :) Great, congrats guys, even though its kinda late.

magicman

VIP Member
computerhakk said:
Wow it seems like there is a moderator for every thread possible.. hehe, and currently, magicman is the only one online. :) Great, congrats guys, even though its kinda late.
Thanks. :)

You'll find I'm often the only one online, part of my pitch to Admin was that I'm often online when other mods aren't. But yes, there's a mod for every contingency, including some overlap, so I think the forum's well and truly covered. :p

For applications, the best thing to do would be PM'ing Ian.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
computerhakk said:
Well, it seems like things changed.

New moderators? Who are they. :D

All these new people, it feels good to kind of be back again...

Well, as an update.. I wasn't on as much basically cause I got my new car.. one of the threads I started as I left.. Well, news on that is that I sold it:eek: ! It was just too much maintenance on that EVO. Too much. I did sold it for more that what I got for it. I bought a Yaris instead.

I moved locations, I'm currently in San Diego now living in an apartment with a friend of mines, so that's one of the other reasons. School also, changing and bringing over transcripts.

All and all, How's everyone

Welcome to San Diego! :D

I am a San Diego native (not too many of us left...)... I live in North County.

Between Escondido, Pacific Beach and downtown, its a fun city...

computerhakk

VIP Member
yup... that white one...

TOO many maintenance, the turbo, timers, all these things.. haha.. i just didn't wanna deal with all that. hehe and gas prices.. too much. here its like 3.30 avg. a pain.

Yup San Diego is a great city.. I love it so far. Still getting used to it though. but great so far.