air duster okay?

kensc

Is a air duster or can of compressed air okay to clean the mother board and graphics card inside the tower or will it damage them?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Compressed air is the best thing to use, Remember to put your finger on any fans to stop them spinning, if you don't the can will blow them too fast and may damage them.

Kornowski

VIP Member
Any really, When you do it make sure you have the can straight too, otherwise it may squirt a bit of water.

Compressed air is always good to turn the can upside down and spray someone with it. I think I gave my brother frostbite, lol.

SnoopSanders

Be sure to have something to suck up (like a vacum cleaner) all the dust when you clean inside with the compressed air if you have a lot of dust. It can get really nasty with all dust in the air.

Morox

Compressed air is always good to turn the can upside down and spray someone with it. I think I gave my brother frostbite, lol.

My sister sprayed my back with it while I was on the computer and I am left with a light brown spot. When she did it, it scabbed and itched like crazy.

Jet

VIP Member
Compressed air is the best thing to use, Remember to put your finger on any fans to stop them spinning, if you don't the can will blow them too fast and may damage them.

I've never heard that.... The air travels fast, but it wouldn't be fast enough to damage them. They are designed to spin without much (or any) resistance.