Alienware Desktop

drunkbum222

Actually were dealing with about 3,440.56. According to the stock market one USD is = to 1.1626 CND

1/1.1626= 0.86
0.86x4000=3440.5642
With $3440 US you can get one hell of a PC that will blow everything out of the water

SFR

Truth fears no questions
.... oh wow.. I did the math in my head and I was off ~$40 .. guess you can add one hell of an expensive floppy drive to your computer now....

okay, enough with the price wars... for what you are getting some Alienware systems are a bit over priced... and from some of the previous threads.. it looks like you can build a much better computer for the same price.

drunkbum222

Ibuypower delivers to canada but its $161 shipping for it. Get your parts off line then have a computer store build it for you save alot most money then alienware.

Rexhasta

drunkbum222 said:
Ibuypower delivers to canada but its $161 shipping for it. Get your parts off line then have a computer store build it for you save alot most money then alienware.

I would do it that way, but I know how to build a computer, I just don't know which parts to use (for example, I can install a video card, but I don't know which video card is the best). So I would be fine ordering online, aslong as the shipping isn't too expensive (every site has different rates I guess).