all-around internet package?

Bigshow1030

In your guy's opinion what would you say the best internet package is? I am looking for spyware/adware/antivirus protection and I don't mind spending alot of dime if it is worth it? Any suggestions :confused:

Scrapped>.<

Bigshow1030 said:
In your guy's opinion what would you say the best internet package is? I am looking for spyware/adware/antivirus protection and I don't mind spending alot of dime if it is worth it? Any suggestions :confused:
I used Norton internet Security for over 4 years now and i had no problem with it when it comes to security and virus.

i personaly think spysweeper and Giant AntiSpyware is the best. i also use them.

Just do a search on google for reveiews by PcMagazine. You will find alot things from them.

the new NIS 2004 and 2005 are the by fart the best according to PcMagazine. and i used they both. 2005 has a stronger worm protection but i don't think you would need it. i will just get NIS 2004 since 2005 has a very slow user interface, it will make your computer very slow. I mean very slow. Norton can solve as much problems as it can cause. but i don't think it will cause you any problems if all your doning is useing the internet.

Last edited:

charles@pcfix

I use Panda antivirus software. Adaware and Spybot S&D, with a hardware firewall. Cable modem 3 megs down 256 up. I do not use a software firewall.