all-in-one computer

allenchuneo

Does anybody knows about the all-in-one PC(integrative PC)?

How do you think of the popularity and trend for this kind of computer product in your country?

We are manufacturer of all-in-one PC with TV, I just want to know how many people are interested in this new favorite.:)

Cameldude

Depends on how good its, and how easy to upgrade,
It could be usefull to some people who may not have the knowledge about PC, and i hear some people say that all in one is usefull. And as most people are basic about PC, then you are probably making a good market direction. But you should make your product stand out with something.
But really if funds are availabe you should conduct larger scale market research, go to other websites, etc
PC should be becoming smaller, more powerfull, and fast and like you say with tv, (i understand this as having a monitor) so follow the trend.

Hope you succeed,

fjames27

I have an all-in-one. I got the Dell studio one 1909 with 500gb hard drive and 4 gb RAM.

This thing rocks! Web browsing is awesome, Pictures and videos are excellent, music also.
I dont play video games so I dont know about that.

The only thing I dont like is that there is no tower to open up and maybe upgrade video cards or add more RAM. But you can still upgrade this, I just dont know how yet and really there isint any reason to upgrade for what I use it for.

And it's a touch screen! But I turned it off because I dont like the idea of touching the screen all the time.