All in one pc

fandango

Hi all
Had a nightmare our pc blew up and mother board was at fault. So new Pc
Am very interested in a all in one looking at a touch screen as looks good and very space saving. Looking at the HP TouchSmart 310-1215uk Desktop PC Just really wanted any advice please. Has anyone got one and have an opion
Thank you.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What do you use your computer for? If anything breaks then the whole thing would have to be sent off for repair. No upgradeability on them. I really don't recommend them.

fandango

Hi John
Thx for response. Just use the computer at home for general stuff really. Saving photo's, Games, Files, watching dvd's Microsoft word, kids school work that kind of things!

mihir

VIP Member
Hi John
Thx for response. Just use the computer at home for general stuff really. Saving photo's, Games, Files, watching dvd's Microsoft word, kids school work that kind of things!

For games the touchsmart won't be a nice choice.
If you want something with touch screen you can get a touch screen monitor with your build.
And if you want some space saving that can also be done with a custom built computer by using a smaller form factor, and hiding the Tower behind the touch smart.
John already pointed out the Drawbacks of the touchsmart and I have used it twice and the touch is really not that good.

2048Megabytes

All-in-one personal computers are junk compared to a good custom desktop computer build. Let someone who is a knowledgeable builder on these forums build something for you. I can recommend a few trustworthy people that will do a great job for you.