GreekIdiot
New Member
So, I'm almost ready to buy a pc, made my build, got the money, all ready. I could use some quick input guys, if you could be so kind...
My main concerns are whether the 4GB RAM will be available 100% for use, whether the GPU will operate as designed in accordance with the other items and the like....I'm probably going for W7 in 64bit, despite its price! Also, the RAM cards are at 1066, but the motherboard supports 1333 and 1600Mhz, would that affect effectiveness as in it won't operate as designed? And will all the 4GB be used or will some problem occur saying only 2 GB are used and the like? And lastly, whether games like GTA IV will play smoothly and as originated to play.
INTEL CORE I5-750 2.66 GHZ LGA1156
KINGSTON KVR1066D3N7/2G DDR3 2GB PC8500 1066MHZ
MSI P55M-GD41
GAINWARD 0810 GEFORCE GTS250 CUDA 1GB DDR3
WESTERN DIGITAL 320GB WD3200AVJS AV SATA2
EXTERNAL: WESTERN DIGITAL WDBAAU5000EBK ELEMENTS DEKSTOP 500GB
(I already have a 23' full HD screen suffering its existence in this garbage pc)
Seriously, thanks for your time
edit; oh the supply's 450watts
My main concerns are whether the 4GB RAM will be available 100% for use, whether the GPU will operate as designed in accordance with the other items and the like....I'm probably going for W7 in 64bit, despite its price! Also, the RAM cards are at 1066, but the motherboard supports 1333 and 1600Mhz, would that affect effectiveness as in it won't operate as designed? And will all the 4GB be used or will some problem occur saying only 2 GB are used and the like? And lastly, whether games like GTA IV will play smoothly and as originated to play.
INTEL CORE I5-750 2.66 GHZ LGA1156
KINGSTON KVR1066D3N7/2G DDR3 2GB PC8500 1066MHZ
MSI P55M-GD41
GAINWARD 0810 GEFORCE GTS250 CUDA 1GB DDR3
WESTERN DIGITAL 320GB WD3200AVJS AV SATA2
EXTERNAL: WESTERN DIGITAL WDBAAU5000EBK ELEMENTS DEKSTOP 500GB
(I already have a 23' full HD screen suffering its existence in this garbage pc)
Seriously, thanks for your time
edit; oh the supply's 450watts
Last edited: