Am I good to go?

Yes good to go....Thats a nice Motherboard and cpu :)

what is that power supply though?
 
It's one that came default with my case. I understand those type of power supplies aren't really great, but I plan to upgrade later on, I just don't have the money right now. Could you please tell me the downsides?
 
Ah, that's right. Well how often do they fail? I mean what causes it? Major gaming, high memory usage? I plan to upgrade it soon to probably a 650watt, preferably from a known company.

& Thanks for that offer, but It's fine. I live in Canada, and shipping will probably be hell. And I've just ordered the parts upon your prompt.

So in conclusion, the build is fine?
 
I think they just fail because they so low quality...I mean any Power supply can fail reguards of make/quality,but the well known ones usualy dont take out anything else with it if they do fail.

But yeah i think it will be a nice system,It should be okay for medium gaming with the 4670 too.
Do you intend to do alot of gaming or?

Theres also this to consider if you do for a bit more....but its only 512mb.

http://www.directcanada.com/products/?sku=14080BD0914&vpn=11168-01-20R&manufacture=SAPPHIRE
 
Yeah, I game. But I don't intend to play the high-end games, e.g Crysis. I mean, I'll probably try it, but yeah. I'll stick to MW2, L4D2, etc.
 
Back
Top