AMD 64 Gaming System For Sale

SERprise

u speak the truth.. this isn't worth much more than a grand. Hell I am trying to sell my 64 bit PC and it comes with a genuine full version of x64, only a 6600gt(although it is an SLI board), and only 1 gig of ram, however it has a 19" LCD, kb/laser mouse/speakers, and it is one of the sexiest looking cases ever, all of the wires are UV blue, I wish I had over 100 posts.. I can't even post it for sale here :( , I got the thread deleted, so I guess I am stuck to fleabay.

btw, I want over $100 LESS than $1,000 for mine WITH the monitor, it also comes with a dvd burner. it can be upgraded for cheaper than he is asking. mine also has stuff his doesn't, and I am willing to guess and say mine looks 10 times sexier

my thread got deleted because I posted a link to another forum where I have over 1700 posts.... I guess that isn't good enough, whatever though.

Last edited:

Rambo

SERprise said:
u speak the truth.. this isn't worth much more than a grand. Hell I am trying to sell my 64 bit PC and it comes with a genuine full version of x64, only a 6600gt(although it is an SLI board), and only 1 gig of ram, however it has a 19" LCD, kb/laser mouse/speakers, and it is one of the sexiest looking cases ever, all of the wires are UV blue, I wish I had over 100 posts.. I can't even post it for sale here :( , I got the thread deleted, so I guess I am stuck to fleabay.

btw, I want over $100 LESS than $1,000 for mine WITH the monitor, it also comes with a dvd burner. it can be upgraded for cheaper than he is asking. mine also has stuff his doesn't, and I am willing to guess and say mine looks 10 times sexier

my thread got deleted because I posted a link to another forum where I have over 1700 posts.... I guess that isn't good enough, whatever though.

1) I would put it on eBay instead of selling it here... It would probably come across more people than this forum.

2) You shouldn't really hijack this thread to talk about yours. All you need is 100 posts to make a thread in this section (although you'll need alot more to gain the trust of forum members).

3) It's a nice set up, and probably well worth the price. If you need to get it out of your hands right this minute, then eBay is your only option (or other forums, but they probably have a similar policy).

I hope you manage to sell it.

Now back on topic:

$30-50 case + lights (show a pic!)

I would say around $60 - $65 for the case. It's $105 off newegg, and is only 3 months old.

$100 for each gig

Is each stick really worth $100? I couldn't find a 184-pin DDR400 stick of 1 GB on newegg for more than $90~.

[GeIL 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM PC3200 - $88.77]

$150 for each video card (u can get a 7800gt for $300)

I think it should be a little more than that. Look here:

http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/nvidia_geforce_6800_gs_performance/page16.asp

A 6800GS in SLI gets a couple more FPS than a 7800GTX. So think about what a 6800GT in SLI would get. And even then, you don't get twice the performance in SLI, it's more like 1.5. So you can't say that 2 6800GT's are equal to 1 7800GT becuase they wouldn't perform at their optimum. So, I would say perhaps $180 - $200 for each 6800GT (depending upon make/model).

$100 mobo (u can get a new sli for less)

So what if you can get different SLI motherboard's for less. We are talking about the DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR, not some other board. Perhaps $150 would be more reasonable.

Total I would pay:

$1300

joshj

RAMBO said:
http://www.firingsquad.com/hardware/nvidia_geforce_6800_gs_performance/page16.asp

A 6800GS in SLI gets a couple more FPS than a 7800GTX. So think about what a 6800GT in SLI would get. And even then, you don't get twice the performance in SLI, it's more like 1.5. So you can't say that 2 6800GT's are equal to 1 7800GT becuase they wouldn't perform at their optimum. So, I would say perhaps $180 - $200 for each 6800GT (depending upon make/model).
The 6800GS often scores higher than the 6800GT, so there's no reason to say "So think about what a 6800GT in SLI would get"

Fuzz

Ok, first of all this is a really old thread so obviously i dont want that much for it anymore, durr. Second of all you guys are comparing all my parts with parts that arnt even compairable to what i have. If you feel you can find somthing better for a lower price dont post about it in my thread because no one really cares. Now if someone has a resonable offer on my PC then PM me.

What processor does you rig have in it SERprise (not a AMD64 3800+)? Oh and SERprise if your monster machine is so awesome what does it score on 3dmark 05? Ya, thats what i thought no where near 9003! That means my rig owns yours!

P11

VIP Member
Fuzz said:
Ok, first of all this is a really old thread so obviously i dont want that much for it anymore, durr. Second of all you guys are comparing all my parts with parts that arnt even compairable to what i have. If you feel you can find somthing better for a lower price dont post about it in my thread because no one really cares. Now if someone has a resonable offer on my PC then PM me.

What processor does you rig have in it SERprise (not a AMD64 3800+)? Oh and SERprise if your monster machine is so awesome what does it score on 3dmark 05? Ya, thats what i thought no where near 9003! That means my rig owns yours!
What is this "Computer Warz"? Calm down before you 2 end up being like this: www.pwned.nl :)

SERprise

P11 said:
What is this "Computer Warz"? Calm down before you 2 end up being like this: www.pwned.nl :)

bah, all I got was a white screen. no comparison at all between our PC's anyway, his is obviously better.. I mean the price is the witness. No mine doesn't score a 9008, it scores a 5139 with a single 6800gs, or whatever it scores with the 6600GT.. choice of video cards with it.. Nothing is overclocked, and it is an SLI board. Only thing I was bringing up is the fact that it comes with a monitor, and if you care to know, that monitor is a 19" LCD. I would sell it on fleabay but I think somebody is actually buying the PC/kb/mouse/speakers, i just gotta find a home for the monitor now

Fuzz

Im not sure what i want for it, I havent really thought about it lately. Just make an offer. Consider what i have in it before you make the offer.

Antiodontalgic

Uhh

My computer was 1160$ to build so, yes, his is worth more. Some of you guys need to grow up just a little bit and stop posting just to post. (getting rank higher)

JSquier

Keep in mind, Fuzz's has dual 6800s, so you can pretty much say he will score about 5000+ with just one in 3DMark05

JFlo

If you would consider parting it I might be interested in a Hard drive, and or mother board.