AMD R7 250 vs GF GT730

Which one?

• GF GT730

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Laquer Head

I agree with @johnb35 but the more capable machines are like double his desired budget.

@Lovro Raga this rig is awesome and probably worth looking at ,,if you can expand your budget. You definitely want a Windows based machine, I'm sorry I didnt even notice this till @johnb35 pointed it out

beers

Staff member
What does your whole PC build look like with $720 now?

If you are set on the FM2+ platform and a low end card, I'd simply skip the 250/730 and just get one of the models with an integrated graphics chipset. The IGPU in the 7850k is faster than either of those offerings, and would offer you a reasonable discount instead of buying a dedicated card. This is pretty much the only financial situation where an APU can offer beneficial cost/performance, however.

Lovro Raga

What does your whole PC build look like with $720 now?

If you are set on the FM2+ platform and a low end card, I'd simply skip the 250/730 and just get one of the models with an integrated graphics chipset. The IGPU in the 7850k is faster than either of those offerings, and would offer you a reasonable discount instead of buying a dedicated card. This is pretty much the only financial situation where an APU can offer beneficial cost/performance, however.
Is that english? I don't quite understand that. Here's the link of the computer im probs going to buy: https://www.hgshop.hr/artikl.aspx?pid=34163