Another cheap laptop

Kboy

I hate Dell too. My dad's got a Dell laptop for work, and it is nice to have the tech support and all that, but I hate it. They install so much unnecessary crap on it that just slows your computer down. I didn't know Wall-Mart.com had laptops, but they look pretty good, and cheap.

Echo_

Kboy said:
I hate Dell too. My dad's got a Dell laptop for work, and it is nice to have the tech support and all that, but I hate it. They install so much unnecessary crap on it that just slows your computer down. I didn't know Wall-Mart.com had laptops, but they look pretty good, and cheap.
add and remove programs ftw?

are you speakin of wal mart BRAnd laptops? they are crap dont buy them

Bobo

banned
tomprice43 said:
Alienware have some nice laptops, Dell are good but shame about no AMD64 support.

Exactly why I don't want them..... :rolleyes:

Where to get alienware?

BTW, this doesn't have to be a gaming laptop, I really just need a laptop to take along when I go around repairing other people's computers

pc club guy

Dell is becoming a recognized as a cheap computer company, i dont know if it is but thats what i keep hearing. Why don't you get an HP notebook they have cheap ones for <1000 or a normal one at your price. If you only, truly need a cheap one get a used one in half.com.