So i just bought this computer:
Processor --- AMD Athlon Quad Core 620 2.6GHzX4 AM3 95W
|- Motherboard --- AMD 780G - SB700 Chipset ATX Motherboard
|- Memory --- 4GB DDR2-800 Memory
|- Hard Drive --- 500GB SATA2 Hard Drive
|- DVD Writer --- 22x Speed Optical DVD Writer
|- PC Case --- Wizard Gaming Tower Case with 500W PSU
|- Video --- ATI HD5770 1G DD5 PCI-E Video card , DUAL DVI-I / HDMI
|- Audio --- 8-Channel High-Definition Audio, Realtek ALC888-GR
|- Network --- 10/100/1000M LAN
I bought it cause i want to play high end games like crysis, prototype cod etc. I was just wondering is this computer good enough to run games like that or will i have problems? do i need to upgrade on anything?
any help apprieciated
Processor --- AMD Athlon Quad Core 620 2.6GHzX4 AM3 95W
|- Motherboard --- AMD 780G - SB700 Chipset ATX Motherboard
|- Memory --- 4GB DDR2-800 Memory
|- Hard Drive --- 500GB SATA2 Hard Drive
|- DVD Writer --- 22x Speed Optical DVD Writer
|- PC Case --- Wizard Gaming Tower Case with 500W PSU
|- Video --- ATI HD5770 1G DD5 PCI-E Video card , DUAL DVI-I / HDMI
|- Audio --- 8-Channel High-Definition Audio, Realtek ALC888-GR
|- Network --- 10/100/1000M LAN
I bought it cause i want to play high end games like crysis, prototype cod etc. I was just wondering is this computer good enough to run games like that or will i have problems? do i need to upgrade on anything?
any help apprieciated