AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate will not load videos need help??

DJboutit

I am having a problem with AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate I can load the program just fine when I try to add a video to the program it keep showing the video is loading it never fully loads the video. In there any why to check for any errors to see why the program is not loading videos??

Couriant

It is all videos? Can you use a video that you have successfully used before to see if it still does the same issue?

What type of file are you using to load? (extension wise)

Couriant

OK, then does these files work on another program, like VLC, or Handbrake?

Since you have a thread on the Bleeping Computer forum also, it looks like you are trying to do some editing of the files, which I think Handbrake can do.

Also in that forum, you were asked if you have the paid license version, but you did not confirm, just that you had a premium copy, which could mean you have an unlicensed version. If you truly paid for a license, then you really should be contacting their support since you paid for the software... If you have a trial version, then that is not a full version; it will have limitations, which is what you probably are seeing right now.

Edit: I misread that as in you have not used it before. So to confirm, are you able to use past files that has worked before?