DVD Burner
Card Reader
HD Audio
ATi Radeon XPress 200M (128MB)
Windows XP Home (Vista Capable)
15.4" BrightView WXGA (widescreen)
Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN

NJNETSFAN

hey MasterEVC, for $450 I'd include the laptop, the AC adapter, all the cd's, the manual which I believe is still sealed, the original box, and even the receipt if you really wanted it.

MasterEVC

hey MasterEVC, for $450 I'd include the laptop, the AC adapter, all the cd's, the manual which I believe is still sealed, the original box, and even the receipt if you really wanted it.

Sounds good to me. Is that laptop still under warranty? Just curious. I do want it. Still want to sell it?

NJNETSFAN

Sounds good to me. Is that laptop still under warranty? Just curious. I do want it. Still want to sell it?

I didn't take an extended warranty so the warranty just expired this month. I'm still interested in selling it, it's just that I can't let it go for another week to week and a half because my other computer has been delayed so HP is just sending me a whole new computer but that takes 5-10 days to process and the order was just placed 2 days ago. If you would like to talk in PM about the deal feel free to PM me. Also I can link you to the thread on here about my computer problem just to prove that I'm not lying or anything because I know how I keep saying later and later, but HP is really screwing me around with my other computer. So Anyway I've been using that laptop for that past month everyday and I have to say I'm pretty impressed by it, but I want to save up for a car now so I might as well let this baby go. Again, PM me if you would like to talk about this deal.

MasterEVC

lol, NJNETSFAN, I will let you know when I get it. Probably tomorrow being you send it out saturday and Im not exactly that far away.

As for a Dell C640.. I hate working on those ancient things. The whole Latitude C series sucks.

NJNETSFAN

lol, NJNETSFAN, I will let you know when I get it. Probably tomorrow being you send it out saturday and Im not exactly that far away.

As for a Dell C640.. I hate working on those ancient things. The whole Latitude C series sucks.

You should definitely have it by tomorrow, but you never know with USPS. I tried to track it myself and their tracking sucks! lol. But it's been raining here non stop, I'm sure your getting some rain too. It's been rain here since Saturday with really no break. Hope you get it tomorrow. You couldn't have gotten a better laptop for the price IMO.

MasterEVC

You should definitely have it by tomorrow, but you never know with USPS. I tried to track it myself and their tracking sucks! lol. But it's been raining here non stop, I'm sure your getting some rain too. It's been rain here since Saturday with really no break. Hope you get it tomorrow. You couldn't have gotten a better laptop for the price IMO.
Its been raining here a lot too. I hate driving around the rain for work. It stopped raining here as far as I know. USPS tracking sucks hardcore. They need to work on making it better. I cant wait to get it.

NJNETSFAN

Its been raining here a lot too. I hate driving around the rain for work. It stopped raining here as far as I know. USPS tracking sucks hardcore. They need to work on making it better. I cant wait to get it.

You won't be disappointed. The laptop was shipped in the original box so it's nice and secure. Also I setup XP already so the username is your full name. Also, the manual and recovery cd's are still sealed in their cellophane.

MasterEVC

Thanks man, got it today and posting from it now :D

I can see why you miss it, this laptop is really nice! Runs smooth and nice and quiet. Thanks again! Packages nice, no damage or anything. I would definately buy from you again in the future.

NJNETSFAN

Thanks man, got it today and posting from it now :D

I can see why you miss it, this laptop is really nice! Runs smooth and nice and quiet. Thanks again! Packages nice, no damage or anything. I would definately buy from you again in the future.

lol glad to see you got it. And yes, I am sad, but I'm in the middle of looking for my first car so the money I got from the laptop will help. Plus I have like 5 other computers in the house(only1 of them are laptops) so I won't miss it too bad lol.

MasterEVC

lol glad to see you got it. And yes, I am sad, but I'm in the middle of looking for my first car so the money I got from the laptop will help. Plus I have like 5 other computers in the house(only1 of them are laptops) so I won't miss it too bad lol.
I just added in a 1GB stick and now it really flies. Thanks again. Good luck on getting a car!

NJNETSFAN

I just added in a 1GB stick and now it really flies. Thanks again. Good luck on getting a car!

Cool, I was going to upgrade it but never had the time to get around to it. Glad to see u like it :(. I'll probably end up getting another one soon. Until then I have my desktop wish is pretty good(C2D e6420, 3GB DDRII, 640GB,etc.)