Apple Safari 3.1 Full For Windows/mac

4NGU$

VIP Member
right so by using safsri i got on photobucket and this is what fire fox looks like

Untitled-34.jpg

Untitled-1-2.jpg

The_Other_One

VIP Member
I used to run Safari on my Mac, but in the end, I found Firefox to be as fast. As long as I'm running NoScript, Firefox can keep up with Safari. Plus Safari has no plugins like Firefox.

Sooo... If you don't run stuff like me... (Adblock, NoScript, Foxmarks) then Safari's great. Otherwise, I'd say stick with Firefox :p

PC eye

banned
I found the latest Safari release there far improved over their earlier edition tried on previous occasions. It will lack certain things not found in FireFox either.

As far as removing it it comes off easier then FF or IE 7 for that matter. For those wondering instead of seeing "links" and the links bar as seen in IE it offers a bookmarks bar while FF lacks that one!

Speedwise I have to agree on it seeing page load faster since IE 7 even will take forever at times while Safari saw pages flying over FF when making the comparison of all three.

pip1011261

I have tried many web browsers and have always gone back to IE. Safari rocks, it is super fast and is pretty good to use. I will give it a week to see how it compares. I actually like the new favourites system as i use folders in favourites and the look is great. Tonight im going to hammer it with a few windows open and see how it handles.

1 question though, can i set a page for the new tabs or do i have to use the blank default? How do i do this?

PC eye

banned
That's easy enough if you are talking about setting the home page. Open the edit dropdown menu on what would menu bar and the last item on the bottom is the preferences. You change settings like which one will be the default browser as well as clicking on the set home page option found there.

There are some things like certain active x controls and IE orientated flash players that wouldn't in FireFox either you would have to get used to. Remember this is still Apple's browser in that sense. But try opening about 10 windows and you will still get where you want.

massahwahl

VIP Member
I used to run Safari on my Mac, but in the end, I found Firefox to be as fast. As long as I'm running NoScript, Firefox can keep up with Safari. Plus Safari has no plugins like Firefox.

Sooo... If you don't run stuff like me... (Adblock, NoScript, Foxmarks) then Safari's great. Otherwise, I'd say stick with Firefox :p

The website has a whole plethora of plugins for safari. Check it out :p