Asus 8800 Gt 1 Gb

zer0_c00l

go buy yourself a 3870 x2 :D
thanks for all the help but think im going with the 3870 (512) will use crossfire later down the road maybe .will go good with my new asus motherboard with ati 790 fx chipset....sorry for all the fights this thread caused lol

Geoff

VIP Member
Omega, I have bigger fish to fry right now. Don't want to spend the $50? Don't. I don't care. You call me ignorant, I walk away. Continue on at your own folly.
I called you ignorant for forgetting what the original question was, and you seem to not want to admit that you were wrong.

And for the fourth time now, you can not disagree that for the very minimal performance difference (0-5FPS), the extra money is not worth it, and is best spent on other parts such as purchasing a higher end processor or more RAM.

Seriously, you are 36 years old. If you can't handle someone calling you ignorant, then thats your problem.

SirKenin

banned
It's not that, I'm just not sure what's more "ignorant"... Not agreeing with someone, or calling someone "ignorant" for not agreeing with you. And you're right. I'm 36 years old, I have a business to run, and the last thing I have patience for is some teenager losing their temper and calling me names over a stupid disagreement in a matter that's so damn inconsequential that what I ate for breakfast is more important.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a different perspective on life than you because I do more than flip burgers for a living and argue stupidity in forums.

Now please. Grow up, act your age, get some kind of life where the amount of memory on a card really isn't that significant to you any more and stop pushing.

Geoff

VIP Member
It's not that, I'm just not sure what's more "ignorant"... Not agreeing with someone, or calling someone "ignorant" for not agreeing with you. And you're right. I'm 36 years old, I have a business to run, and the last thing I have patience for is some teenager losing their temper and calling me names over a stupid disagreement in a matter that's so damn inconsequential that what I ate for breakfast is more important.

If it makes you feel any better, I have a different perspective on life than you because I do more than flip burgers for a living and argue stupidity in forums.

Now please. Grow up, act your age, get some kind of life where the amount of memory on a card really isn't that significant to you any more and stop pushing.
I don't actually flip burgers, I clean up the toilets after people eat the greasy burgers.

umm so now that the original poster is going with a 3870, can both of you stop the flaming?
:)