Asus P4p800 Deluxe?

djjimmy2k2

ive been looking at a place that puts computers together with the components you choose although you cant choose the motherboard and they just put in the ASUS P4P800 DELUXE. i was just wondering if its a decent motherboard?

kof2000

can't u just give them the mother board or their brain only contains memory for that particular mb lol

djjimmy2k2

well they have specs already made up and you just customise the computer to the components that you want. but is it a good motherboard?

and while your at it hows the ASUS K8VSE DELUXE for a motherboard aswell?

Last edited:

djjimmy2k2

well i understand some of that but i dont really know anything about computers technically so ill have to take your word for it that its a good motherboard

ZER0X

VIP Member
djjimmy2k2 said:
well i understand some of that but i dont really know anything about computers technically so ill have to take your word for it that its a good motherboard

Na it's a good Mobo :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
you cant choose the motherboard and they just put in the ASUS P4P800 DELUXE. i was just wondering if its a decent motherboard?
Excellent board, just bought a pair of them last week

can't u just give them the mother board or their brain only contains memory for that particular mb lol
:confused: huh?!

hows the ASUS K8VSE DELUXE for a motherboard aswell?
Dude -- PICK A PLATFORM! Either go Intel or go AMD but pick your direction before you run off willy nilly and start buying stuff.

how good exactly?
What kinda question is that??? :confused:

so ill have to take your word for it that its a good motherboard
1. Well no crap :p
2. You can also read up -- and you should -- before YOU fork over YOUR money based on something someone ELSE said.
3. wtf is the point of asking if you wont believe the answer? :D

worth getting a computer with it?
Ditto.