Athlon64-fx vs Athlon64

Ace1627

What should I be looking for if I want the best of the best. Or am I looking in the wrong direction and I should get P4? Thanks.

kof2000

get this one best of the best, but look at the price range it'll probably be the fx.

Attachments

• homecomputer.jpg
    homecomputer.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 134

Ace1627

Hah nice. But hey, what can I say I already have 8 of those. Wanted something more compact. LOL. Alright, I will look into the 64fx...sounds good.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get a P4.....Get AMD's
CEASE THIS FANBOYISM.

What should I be looking for if I want the best of the best
Make a thread called something like "someone spec me out the ultimate dream computer" instead of all these best/best threads.

robina_80

hey m8 a64 and a64-fx same hardly or no difference oh yeah the fx is tooooooooo expensive joke like buying a new pc

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I just cant help it
Do you need a helping hand? (im serious)

hey m8 a64 and a64-fx same hardly or no difference oh yeah the fx is tooooooooo expensive joke like buying a new pc
1. Learn before you post. You'd be surprised how much 'background info" and "research" can help
2. You have no idea of what you're talking about. Dont make blanket statements based on nothing
3. There is a REASON the FX53 is 3x the cost of the Athlon64. Have a visit to the AMD site for the whitepapers

kof2000

72--Athlon64FX_block_diagram4.gif

2000mhz system bus lol