<b>Looking for Graphic Designer</a>

amo51088

I am starting a website to support the troops of america and to support families who have family members who are in Afghanistan or Iraq. It wont be a pro or anti war site it is just a site to support the brave men and women of America and the families of the people. If you're interested email me with examples of graphic you have done.. amo_51088(at)yahoo.com I am looking for someone who wants this site together someone who doesn't want to get paid for it. Eventually I hope to start selling shirts and things and showing up at military funerals to thank the families and friends and show our support to the people who risked their life for us. This is for a good reason just email me for more info

Last edited:
If you leave your email in there, you'll get TONS of spam... make it (at) or something like that so it isn't a link, or you could give your email in a PM, rather than posting it...

amo51088

Even if your not interested in doing graphics for me I would love to hear everyones opinion on the idea and what you all think just leave a message or PM me :)

amo51088

Guess no ones interested lol... well im going to stop checking this within 24 hours and try another site so plz if ur interested email me or something.