[B]New System Build $2000 Budget[/B]

Grey410

I'm looking to build something in a mid tower case, 2 gigs of ram. Is it better to run a raid array or a 10K rpm drive for the OS and games? I will be mainly gaming with this. I don't need a monitor or any of the other peripheral stuff. I'm leaning towards a C2D 6600. With an X1900XT 512mg Sapphire card. I've looked on newegg for about 3 months but now I'm mainly looking for opinions.

Thanks!:D

Grey410

Mid Life Crisis

Yeah I think I'm suffering a Mid Life Crisis at 26. I recently looked at buying a Corvette (waiting on that) and now I bought that 37" LCD and a new digital camera (went with Sony DSW50 as my gf broke mine the other night at a party). Now I'm looking to build a new system for an upcoming lan. When there is really nothing wrong with my current one. I think I'm an addict! :D

Impr3ssiv3

dude 2K with no monitors or speakers that like the perfect setup

i got my rig for $1500 with $200 monitor and $70 speakers

Grey410

Check this out, i've telling people about
www.avadirect.com , I was playing around while I was looking for and upgrade and you can configure any system, I think I put together a $7,000 system!! who can afford that? I would have to sell my car.
Sweet picture by the way Gray410

Thanks! I'm concerned about eye strain so I'm thinking of wall mounting it and moving my desk back. Ugh! :(