Before i open my computer to upgrade... i must???.....

Drastik

My warrenty has lasted for 1 1/2 years until now..... it will only void if i fit new parts, and im not paying £50 for someone to do a 5min job i could do myself.

Just touch the metal chassis of your case before you touch anything inside the computer...that will make sure you don't damage anything with static electricity.

Bradan

jeez, you guys are mean to new people, someones goona come back and say they ****ed up their pc bc sum1 told them to clean their cpu with bleach or something....

hehehe.....

But on a serious note, it would be wise to get to now your system before you open it up. For instance if its one of those fortune 500 computers’, you can get details specs and system layout etc from their website. You can browse these through and get familiar with the inner parts and design of the system. If it’s a clone, you can download the mother board manual etc. Good luck!

Bobo

banned
jeez, you guys are mean to new people, someones goona come back and say they ****ed up their pc bc sum1 told them to clean their cpu with bleach or something....
We could seriously get lawsuits for something like that....:rolleyes:

Just know what you are doing.