Best screen for laptop?

EMO-TOCROSS

eh there isn't necessarly a 'best' laptop screen, but there are some good ones out there, every brand has great laptop screens. care to be specific? ;)

ahmad

EMO-TOCROSS said:
eh there isn't necessarly a 'best' laptop screen, but there are some good ones out there, every brand has great laptop screens. care to be specific? ;)

hehe ..

Best == brightest, best viewing angles, in term of quality.

EMO-TOCROSS

ahmad said:
hehe ..

Best == brightest, best viewing angles, in term of quality.

um. do some research on the laptops you like and read reviews on the screens. your question is quite bland, and there's a ton of good screens out there like i said. Technically and Literally, There is no 'best' .

dsrs

excellent question

we all want to know the answer to this. at the mom i think the xbrite high def screen from sony is the 'best'. it all depends what you want to do and how much you want to pay.
i am using a four year old dell 12" screen at 800x600 and that is plenty good enuf for text and internet, but not for movies.
search google and you will find explanations of screen resolutions. few people will need 17" wuxva 1920x1200 resolutions, and many find these screens actually make the text too small to be useful.