BIOS is not install...help please

IntellOutside

hi everyone, i've just bought an ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe but somehow when i turn the computer on this message prompted up "No drive attached to fastrak controller. The BIOS is not installed."

does anyone have any idea or know how to fix it

appreciated so much

ben_it86

Loads new bios from the Internet;)

I think, you're in bought maybe broken mainboard. Perhaps someone is try flash this mainboard bioschip wrong and broken biosmodule. Loads from the Internet new bios file, producers home sites. And try boot your computer by way of the disket drive. I hope, than u read producers bios guide first.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
hi everyone, i've just bought an ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe but somehow when i turn the computer on this message prompted up "No drive attached to fastrak controller. The BIOS is not installed."

does anyone have any idea or know how to fix it
Theres nothing to fix. Your RAID BIOS isnt installed and neither should it be (now if it should be then thats a different issue). The reason its not installed is because you dont have any HDDs on the RAID controller. If you want to get rid or change this message than either disable the RAID controller (See BIOS) or plug a HDD on the RAID controller

I think, you're in bought maybe broken mainboard.
It's fine! :p