Blue Screen? What is wrong???

timothylanger

New Member
My computer, multiple times a day, blue screens. When I log back on, it always gives this exact report (below). But I recently realized that it 100% happens all the time when my computer comes out of sleep mode.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000008e
BCP1: C0000005
BCP2: 82CB559E
BCP3: A46A7C44
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\121109-24585-01.dmp
C:\Users\Timothy\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-36566-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt


Please what is wrong with my computer and how do I fix it.
Thanks in advance
 
I had a similar problem with a previous computer of mine and it turned out that the part of the OS that controls that particular operation was corrupted. You can try to do a "repair", but it would be best to do a clean wipe because if that part is corrupted, there is probably something that is as well. Plus, it's not good for the OS to be constantly blue-screening and turning off unexpectedly like that... :)
 
Hello, lately it has happened often that my computer gets the Blue Screen Of Death when there are pen drive (USB) connected to my computer. Which is strange because it never happened before with me that I would get the BSOD because of the pen drive socket. The BSOD has poped kind of often and I wish to know what sort of measure I should take to fix this problem. I was thinking about trying a reinstall but the problem seems to be more hardware related, in the other hand if I was such an expert I wouldnt be here asking for help.
Regard,
ALiVe_.
 
Back
Top