bootvis

gerbenraar

(i'm dutch so my english isn't good at all) i know somebody who have some programma called bootvis he said that your computer start without booting does somebody know how i can do that

please give your answer in "easy" english becauese i can't understand the "hard" english

Thank you all

gerben

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hello :)

OK I will try to explain this in an easy way.

-----------------------------------------------------
· Boot to a useable state in a total of 30 seconds
· Resume from Hibernate (S4) in a total of 20 seconds
· Resume from Standby (S3) in a total of 5 seconds
-----------------------------------------------------
Source: Softpedia.com

Well this program allows you to speed up the bootup time. That is all. It is a program developed by Microsoft to ensure faster BOOTUP. I hope this makes sense. Therefore you still bootup (of course) but faster.

JAN :D

Ace1627

That is a common misconception. Bootvis does not speed up your boot time at all. This is why Microsoft stop alowing downloads from the Microsoft site. Bootvis is a program that allows you to monitor and get handy statistics from your computer and analyzes your computer but in no way does it improve performance. Hope this helps.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Thanx

I therefore appologiz for fogging up people's minds. I took what information was provided and put it here. I guess the website also made a mistake. Thanx for letting me know though. It helps me improve :)

JAN :D